Most people remain unaware of Delhi’s beautiful structural heritage or don’t get the opportunity to explore it extensively. The maze-like bylanes of modern Mehrauli are enough to confuse anyone who ventures into them, but with the efforts of Mehrauli By Cycle, the regal and enchanting beauty of the monuments of this area along with it’s lush greenery and interesting street food are accessible and available to tourists as well as locals to enjoy.
Guidelines, Terms & Conditions
- Opening date and deadline will be announced soon.
- Entries must be uploaded on Instagram with the hashtag #DreamDelhiLive and the theme name must be mentioned in the description. There is no limit to participant entries.
- Instagram Guideline: If you are a Private User on Instagram, please follow the DelhiLive Instagram handle so your images can be viewed for the competition.
- Minor editing of photos (brightness, contrast, minor color correction, filters) is allowed. Special effects are not permitted. Entries should not contain any watermark/signature of any kind.
- Entries must not contain any vulgar, obscene, defamatory, pornographic or violent content or content detrimental to national interest. Any such entries will be disqualified.
- Judges’ decision will be final and binding.
- Each entrant grants licence to Teamwork Arts Pvt. Ltd. to feature any and all of their submissions on any of their websites, or promotional material connected to this competition and the festival.
- The winners will be announced on www.delhilive.co, as well as on our Facebook, Twitter & Instagram handles. Follow #DelhiLive to stay on top of it!
- The top 5 winning entries of each theme will be featured at an exhibit at the Delhi Live venue.
- Exciting prizes to be announced soon!
- Entries not pertaining to the Themes, Guidelines and Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- Teamwork Arts Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to alter the guidelines and terms and conditions at any time.